Welcome to the website of the M.A. Human Rights at Friedrich–Alexander University Erlangen–Nürnberg! We are an international, interdisciplinary programme covering human rights in their legal, political and philosophical dimensions.
Applications for October 2023 are now accepted until 31 May 2023. Click on the button below to find out more and don’t hesitate to contact us with any further questions you may have.
- Multi-disciplinary approach covering philosophy, law and politics of human rights
- International programme with students coming from 60 countries so far
- 2 semesters of lectures and seminars, 1 semester of thesis
- Faculty comprised of leading human rights academics and practitioners
- Tuition fee for the entire programme is 4.900 Euros, not including student fees