Welcome to the website of the M. A in Human Rights at the Friedrich–Alexander University Erlangen–Nürnberg in Erlangen! We are an international, interdisciplinary programme covering human rights in their legal, political and philosophical dimensions. Watch the video below and browse through these pages to find out more about the programme, and meet our teachers as well as some of our students. If you have any questions on the programme, please contact us.
- Multi-disciplinary approach comprising of Philosophy, Law and Politics of Human Rights
- International Programme with students coming from 39 countries so far
- 2 semesters of lectures and seminars, 1 semester of thesis
- Faculty comprised of leading human rights academics and practitioners
- Tuition fee for the entire programme is 4.900 Euros, not including student fees
Applications are open! Apply before the 30th of June for the winter semester 2020! Learn more