Applications for the programme need to be submitted online through the university’s online application platform campo. Applying for the programme is a straightforward process. You will need electronic copies of all documents required (see list below).
- Create an account at the university’s IdM portal. (When logging in, use the top right-hand corner, not SSO-Login)
- Submit documents online through the university’s online application platform campo. You do not have to post anything, and documents sent by email or post will not be accepted.
You will be required to upload:
- Previous university degree(s),
- Proof of your professional and voluntary experiences,
- Proof of English language skills. You can also upload your English certificate at a later stage of your application.
- A short application essay (appr. 1–3 pages) guided by the following questions:
- What is the relevance of your professional and/or voluntary experience specifically to the field of human rights?
- Describe a specific instance of a human rights violation and explain why you think this constitutes a human rights violation.
- What do you think is the biggest human rights issue in your country? Why?
How to use campo
Please watch FAU’s video on how to apply using campo. Please note, however, that the contents of the application form as such differ a little for the M.A. Human Rights, and that you are required to show proof of English language skills, not German.